Thursday, October 1, 2009

It's Official!

My new Official Inspired Sistah website is up & running: www.InspiredSistah.com. Yay! The Inspired Sistah Brand has been expanded to include Personal Development Coaching for which you can get the details on my site. I’ve also displayed my new Inspired Sistah Crystal tees which are just too cute! There’s also a link to my logo items, as well. So even if you’re not a t-shirt person, you can pick up another item that displays to the world that either you’re an Inspired Sistah or you know someone who is. ;-) Don’t forget Christmas is coming up! (hint, hint, hint).

I'm so excited! Join me in the excitement!

Tangie

2 comments:

  1. Whoot Whoo! I'm inspired. . . Congratulations Tangie! Yup I plan to be like you when I grow up ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why, thank you Ms. CeCe! Actually, we both refelect our Daddy! ;-)

    ReplyDelete