Friday, January 1, 2010

Inspired Sistah’s Get-It-Together, Girl Tips

I believe we should always be on a journey of self-improvement. What I find is that many of us want to make some changes in our lives, but are clueless as to how to implement those changes. Another common observation is that some sistahs are just clueless, period, and need a “mirror” to reflect some of the deficits in their life.

The Get-It-Together, Girl Tips are tools that we can use as a nav system to assist us on this journey of being our better selves. I use the words ‘we’ and ‘our’ because I’m on this journey, as well. I realize that if I’m going to encourage you to ‘Live on Top of the World,’ I need to be actively working on living there myself. Smile.

As always, I will present the information in true Inspired Sistah-fashion to make it real, relatable and attainable. So, I encourage you to take this journey with me and let’s make some real differences in our lives and the lives of the people we engage with—Inspired Sistah Style!

Be Inspired!

Inspired Sistah

No comments:

Post a Comment